Jumat, 04 November 2011

Makita bifocal glasses

DPG59 225C Reinforcer Rx Bifocal Performance Protective

DPG59 225C Reinforcer Rx Bifocal Performance Protective

Wow. What a difference this makes with the Deluxe Technical Belt. I took off the chest strap connector, and I don't even buckle the belt of the Technical Belt any more. When wearing a black polo shirt it's not conspicuous, and it's a lot more comfortable than without the harness. If you lose the dorky front strap connector it's a winner. The only use for that would be mountain climbing. For sideline sports photography I can do without the connector. The shoulder connectors are nice - toss on a carabiner or two and my secondary body hangs from the shoulder and I don't have to worry about it slipping off. It attaches in 30 seconds and adjustments are a breeze. This is a real winner and a must have if you have more than a pouch or two connected to the belt.

My only real negative is for myself for waiting to buy this. I should have bought it when I bought the belt!

Get your DPG59 225C Reinforcer Rx Bifocal Performance Protective Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I shopped around for sunglasses with bifocals all over the internet, and this vendor and product are the best. Great value for the money, prompt and courteous service.

    BalasHapus
  2. If you wear glasses or contacts or have to rely on reading glasses, there is nothing as frustrating as reading outdoors. These sunglasses were just what I needed on a recent beach vacation. I noticed that the bifocal section is an adhesive part and I expected to have problems with that but so far, so good. They are very comfortable to wear and they work great.

    BalasHapus
  3. I bought this for my husband, also got one for myself w/ a diff. rx #, He was not sure about them...he loves them, and have become his favor pair...great price and good quality.....

    BalasHapus
  4. they don't look the most stylish, but the glasses are great for gardening - giving sun protection as well as protection from power tools, with the magnifier too.

    BalasHapus
  5. Use when I ride on my bike so I don't have to take a set of bi focal glasses with me.

    BalasHapus
  6. they're nice and big, but not too big. they do offer good protection. blocks the sun effectively. fits very comfortably. would buy them again.

    BalasHapus
  7. this is an excellent product. I actually use them bicycling so I can read the map and the bike computer.I bought them in smoke and clear and use the clear on cloudy days. They are a tiny bit large for my head and I have a slightly larger than average head. So if you have a small head they may be too big for you.

    BalasHapus
  8. I look really cool in these. They are sold as industrial safety sun glasses, but I've gotten several compliments on them just wearing them as sunglasses while driving. The bifocal line is perfectly positioned so that I can see the road without magnification, but can glance down and see the dashboard icons and text info in perfect clarity. These are a real deal.

    BalasHapus