Senin, 14 November 2011

Excellent

Hoya Circular Polarizer Glass Filter

Hoya Circular Polarizer Glass Filter

I wear Progressive transition lens glasses but cannot wear them to play golf due to to position of the bi-focal point which is not positioned for the distance to the golf ball. Thankfully, I really don't need the glasses except to read and to use a computer but I need sunglasses to block out the UV rays. All the sunglasses I have used seem to screw up my depth preception so I would have to take them off to hit the ball including putting. I received these Greenreader glasses the other day and put them on to play golf and because they don't have much shading, I forgot to take them off when hitting my first drive, second shot and for the two putts for a par. I left them on for the whole round and had no problems with them and they do seem to help you read the greens better. Additionally they are very light so you do not notice that you have them on. Now I get continious UV protection and glare free vision for all 18 holes.

Get your Hoya Circular Polarizer Glass Filter Now!

5 komentar:

  1. I currently have a Canon SX10 and am going to buy lensmate's 58mm adapter. They also sell a hoya double coated linear polarizer, however, everything I read said that for this type of camera, I need a circular polarizer. Is this true or will a linear polarizer work just as well?

    BalasHapus
  2. I have a Canon xti with the standard 18-55mm lens that came in the kit. The guy at the camera store tried to sell me a polarized Tiffen filter, which I didn't buy. Now I'm considering it. Is it necessary, and if so, what are the benefits? What are negative things that can come from using it? Can it be left on at all times for all shooting conditions? Right now I just have a hood, but am considering returning it for the filter. Any advice on what to do and what positive and negative effects the filter could have would be great.

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm planning to spend £40 on filters but I don't know which filter/s I should buy. I'm planning to use ebay for the purchases as the prices on there are the lowest.

    BalasHapus
  4. I dont want to spend $90 on a polarizer lense filter by B+W (knowning they are the best out there). I know about the concept. You get what you pay for. But there is a huge gap in pricing. Sunpak Polarizer is like $20 and the B+W is $90. Any big difference in the outcome?

    BalasHapus
  5. okay so i like to take pics of exotic cars, and i want my pics to come out better and have more depth.....do polarizing filters(like hoya or watever 1s) really help how my pic looks, so i do not have to do any editing?

    BalasHapus