Minggu, 20 November 2011

Excellent Gun!!!!

Gamo Hornet Rifle 177 Caliber

Gamo Hornet Rifle 177 Caliber

This gun is amazing! When I bought it I was a little worried because all of the reviews say the scope is horrible, but it is really not that bad, though it is very difficult to get on properly.If you order the gun, you might need to consider buying a gun cleaning kit because about every 500 shots you will need to clean the barrel to keep the gun in max condition. The gun is extremely powerful, an amazing bird killer, which is what i use it for. It can also be used for small pests, such as chipmunks, squirrels, and other small game. The best pellets, i have heard are the Umarex Superdome Field Line pellets, but I use Crosman Destroyer Ex, and they work just fine. I would not recommend using more than 1 type of pellet in the gun because if you do, one kind will shoot in a different place than the other. So here are the pros and cons:

Pros

1. The scope stays sighted in, even if you bang it around in a truck like I did.
2. The gun has a lot of power and you can make long range shots with it.
3. The gun is very low maintenance.
4. The gun is not very heavy

Cons

1. The gun could be hard to load if you are not very strong.

Hope this was helpful!

Get your Gamo Hornet Rifle 177 Caliber Now!

6 komentar:

  1. When I was younger it was co2, pump, and whatever the one was that would only go about 30 feet...anything powerful these days?

    BalasHapus
  2. Price Range : 100-200 $$

    BalasHapus
  3. I want to know because I like to hunt but all I want is a .177 caliber pellet gun.

    BalasHapus
  4. Does a Crosman Phantom 1200 FPS .177 Caliber Break Barrel Air Rifle have a a manual safety or automatic?

    BalasHapus
  5. I am looking for the most accuracy, with balancing power. I am also planning to target shoot at anywhere from 30-100yds, while also hunting (rabbits, squirrels) anywhere from 10-50yds. Any suggestions?

    BalasHapus
  6. I plan on doing some hunting, plinking, and using the rifle to its most capability, which type should i get?

    BalasHapus