Selasa, 12 Juli 2011

2 Thumbs up!

Canon 55 200mm 4 5 5 6 Telephoto Cameras

Canon 55 200mm 4 5 5 6 Telephoto Cameras

I had been looking for tinted safety glasses for quite some time. I've owned several pairs of AO Safety glasses that are large enough for me to wear over a prescription pair of glasses, but they stopped selling the model that I typically buy. These fit the bill quite nicely. They are inexpensive, small profile (for overlay glasses), lightweight, and are Z87.1 "high impact" rated (+S). The side shade works OK, but the frame does block some peripheral vision. There is a top and bottom shade that drastically reduces glare -- Much better than my old AOS+S glasses. I bought an amber pair as well as the "smoke" gray dark tint, and I find that having two different options is quite helpful. I wear the amber glasses in lower-light conditions, such as early morning or early evening, or when it's overcast. Both are 99% UV blockers.

Get your Canon 55 200mm 4 5 5 6 Telephoto Cameras Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I am looking into getting a zoom lens for my Canon Rebel T3, and right now I only have the lens it came with and am wanting to get a zoom lens but am not sure which to get. I am needing on that isn't too crazy expensive. I guess $800 at the most. I am just wanting some recommendations on which lens you would recommend. thanks :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Im thinking of buying a Canon 1000D. I would mostly use it for motorsport photography. I know it can take 3 FPS but im asking does anyone have any experiences with it?

    BalasHapus
  3. I have narrow my search down to the EOS 40D SLR to buy. I was wondering which Canon Lenses would be best? I shoot a little bit of everything.

    BalasHapus