Sabtu, 09 Juli 2011

Good fit

Butler Creek Objective Scope Cover

Butler Creek Objective Scope Cover

Bought this on the price drop to replace the 14-42mm Kit lens that came with my G3 and G5.

There is defintely a noticeable difference with regards to picture qiality, color and sharpness. I like it better than the 20mm and 14mm fixed lenses as it has zoom and the 20mm had purple fringing under certain lighting situations - the 14mm was not as sharp as even the Kit lens.

I tested this compact zoom both inside and outside for pics and at different zoom levels, wide open, its much sharper than the kit lens and fully zoomed it is still much clearer also - I am not seeing the distorion at the bottom of the frame like I did with the kit lens. I also tested it for video on my G5 and it looks great. Was waiting for the new 14-42mm kit lens that Pamasonic announced but think this lens is probably still going to beat that one too.

Get your Butler Creek Objective Scope Cover Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I have a pair of butler creek flip open caps on my rifle scope. i've seen them positioned to flip up but also seen them flipped to the side. is there any advantage doing it either way? i have mine flipping up but am considering rotating them to the side. thanks

    BalasHapus
  2. I have a Bushnell Elite 3200 5-15x40 tactical scope. I want to get scope covers from Butler Creek, but i don't know what sizes to get for the objective lens and the eyepiece. Anybody have knowledge and can help me out?

    BalasHapus