Rabu, 20 Juli 2011

Forget your troubles come on get happy!

The Lost Prince Iron Fey

The Lost Prince Iron Fey

After Ethan Chase's sister Megan left and made her home in the Iron Realm, Ethan has spent his time figuring out how to stay away from it. He wants nothing to do with the Iron Realm or the Fey. He has rules he lives by, the most important being to avoid them and never let them know you are there. Ethan has been able to see the Fey ever since he can remember. To Ethan, they are nothing but trouble and have terrorized him his whole life, causing him to get into trouble time after time. He finds himself at a new school, yet again, as a result of the havoc these fairies caused at his old one. Ethan is 17 years old now, he's a loner and likes to keep to himself, keeping everyone at arms length, never getting close to anyone. This has worked for Ethan, well at least until he met Kenzie, then his world kind of turned upside down. When strange and threatening new beings begin to enter into Ethan's realm, and the magical beings living there begin to mysteriously disappear, Ethan must choose between his and Kenzie's safety, and going somewhere he swore he never would. He winds up finding himself in the middle of an adventure that will change things forever.

I love fantasy, so I was excited to be able to read The Lost Prince, which is the first book in The Call of the Forgotten Series. Some of the characters from the Iron Fey books, make an appearance in this novel, and there are also quite a few new characters. I must say that I read The Lost Prince before the Iron Fey books, and I absolutely loved it. I didn't feel like I was missing anything by not reading the Iron Fey Series first, but, of course, I immediately went out and bought the entire Iron Fey Series because I was dying to read more. However, it was not something that required reading the previous books to enjoy, and I really did enjoy it. I liked Ethan, and he proved to be a very strong male lead in this story. He was kind of hard, but I understood where he was coming from. He was really hot to, even though he didn't seem to know it. He has the whole bad boy thing going on, and I love bad boys. The other characters in the book were great and so fun to get to know. You can read a little bit about them below. The story is filled with magic, adventure, some danger, and some really sweet romance. All you Iron Fey Series fans are definitely going to want to read this book. Julie Kagawa has done an outstanding job in providing readers with another epic fantasy to sink their teeth into. If you are a fan of fantasy, fey, magic, adventure, a little danger, and romance, then this is one book you will want to check out.

Get your The Lost Prince Iron Fey Now!

4 komentar:

  1. and how many books are there because I saw there's also "Summer's Crossing", "Winter's Passage", "The Lost Prince" are these just stories that go along with the original four books in the Iron Fey series?

    BalasHapus
  2. I’m more then half way through the lost prince and the new one does not come out until October 29, I don’t want to finish this book unless I have something to read right after that. It has to be a series, fairy tail like, adventure, light romance and light comedy. Don’t say Narnia, lord of the rings or twilight. (Don’t give me any king of vampire werewolf zombies things I’m not interested in those) PS my favourite character is Puck I like his sarcasm, jokes, and pranks, tricks pretty much his over all personality, I’m sad when he is not in every scene. If theirs a character like him in it that would be great.

    BalasHapus
  3. I am a big fan of Julie Kagawa, and have read all the books in her series, The Iron Fey (Which i absolutely LOVE!!) including the novella's. I am wondering when the first book of her second series "The Lost Prince" will be on the shelves? I've looked and haven't found any info on it, but if anyone does, please let me know!

    BalasHapus
  4. I enjoy super natural romance books such as Nightshade and Twilight.

    BalasHapus