Rabu, 13 Juli 2011

Impressive!!

Telescope Telephoto Camera Tripod iPhone

Telescope Telephoto Camera Tripod iPhone

I had been looking for tinted safety glasses for quite some time. I've owned several pairs of AO Safety glasses that are large enough for me to wear over a prescription pair of glasses, but they stopped selling the model that I typically buy. These fit the bill quite nicely. They are inexpensive, small profile (for overlay glasses), lightweight, and are Z87.1 "high impact" rated (+S). The side shade works OK, but the frame does block some peripheral vision. There is a top and bottom shade that drastically reduces glare -- Much better than my old AOS+S glasses. I bought an amber pair as well as the "smoke" gray dark tint, and I find that having two different options is quite helpful. I wear the amber glasses in lower-light conditions, such as early morning or early evening, or when it's overcast. Both are 99% UV blockers.

Get your Telescope Telephoto Camera Tripod iPhone Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Excellent, material, quality, design is very good and the scope that has the lens ... Highly recommended for the rides.

    BalasHapus
  2. $10 is a steal for this item. Zoom lens is great for time lapse and nature photos. Tripod is great for long exposure photos, and videos of all types. The tripod alone is worth the price!!!

    Compare to walmart iphone tripod for $30.

    BalasHapus
  3. Great fun to use! it is easily assembled and put on and taken off the iphone!
    while it doesn't pretend to be a super zoom, it is great for nature photos and fun photos of the moon that people won't believe you took with your iphone! :-)

    BalasHapus
  4. I really liked it. It was the cheapest one that I found online, however, it works great and it came with several things I can use with my iphone. I recommend it. very good.

    BalasHapus
  5. I love this with my Camera it make pictures very clear and close and not to mention it looks expensive

    BalasHapus
  6. These folks quickly gave me a credit after learning of my problems. The bluring can't get fixed apparently so I'll have to find something else to get a longer view on my iPAD.

    BalasHapus
  7. Have wanted one of these for some time now and saw the price on this one and could not help myself. I don't think I was home longer than five minutes the day it arrived and it was on my iPhone 4S. It takes great pics, and does very good at focusing on an object. Two thumbs up.

    BalasHapus
  8. I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. He does alot of car meets with his friends and uses it to take amazing pictures of the cars! It takes incredible pictures! Highly recommend

    BalasHapus