Kamis, 14 Juli 2011

perfect fit for my Nike sunglasses

AS179 Smooth Extra Large Sunglass

AS179 Smooth Extra Large Sunglass

I had been looking for tinted safety glasses for quite some time. I've owned several pairs of AO Safety glasses that are large enough for me to wear over a prescription pair of glasses, but they stopped selling the model that I typically buy. These fit the bill quite nicely. They are inexpensive, small profile (for overlay glasses), lightweight, and are Z87.1 "high impact" rated (+S). The side shade works OK, but the frame does block some peripheral vision. There is a top and bottom shade that drastically reduces glare -- Much better than my old AOS+S glasses. I bought an amber pair as well as the "smoke" gray dark tint, and I find that having two different options is quite helpful. I wear the amber glasses in lower-light conditions, such as early morning or early evening, or when it's overcast. Both are 99% UV blockers.

Get your AS179 Smooth Extra Large Sunglass Now!

6 komentar:

  1. This case is perfect for my sunglasses that are made to fit over my regular prescription eyeglasses. I had been using the original case that came with the glasses that I had duct taped many times. Finally I decided to look for a new case and am so glad that I found this one!

    BalasHapus
  2. Great durable case. No logos, all black. Fits my large Oakley glasses perfectly. Happy with the purchase and would recommend it

    BalasHapus
  3. I purchased this case to keep my Nike sunglasses safe in my truck. Scratching or droping something on a $100.00 pair of sunglasses was not what I had in mind. The little nylon bag wasing going to protect them in the way I wanted. This case will do the trick.

    BalasHapus
  4. I bought this case a couple of months ago and was so happy with it that i purchased another one. They were both delivered rather quickly.
    I have 2 pairs of Ray Bans (Wayfarer, and aviators) that are relatively large. They both fit perfectly and are very well protected.

    If you are looking for something solid and big, this is for you.

    BalasHapus
  5. I bought these to replace a cheap case that came with my Rx Rudy Project sunglasses. The original case wouldn't stay shut, and I paid way too much for the glasses. This case is perfect. Large enough for the glasses and a cleaning cloth (with room to spare) and the clamshell style case stays shut. This case does the job... a good buy.

    BalasHapus
  6. This is a bigger case, but that is what I needed and wanted! I have the Rayban Jackie OHH III sunglasses they have huge lenses. They fit in the case perfectly! I love the hardness of the case too because I know my glasses are protected!

    BalasHapus