Senin, 09 Januari 2012

A good general purpose lens

Canon 28 105mm 3 5 4 5 Standard Cameras

Canon 28 105mm 3 5 4 5 Standard Cameras


22 of 22 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars

A good general purpose lens, August 6, 2000

By A Customer

The 28-105 is an amazingly useful lens. Although not as fast as the 28-70, it's a lot smaller and lighter. This is important in order to be mobile. It is also an extremly sharp lens, capable of professional results. The close focus is useful and using it with a 12mm or 25mm extension tube yields super results as well. Mechanical and electronic functions are superb. The USM motor in the lens is virtually silent. Nice lens.

Get your Canon 28 105mm 3 5 4 5 Standard Cameras Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I want to know whats the "standard" camera lens for the Nikon cameras of 52mm. Most of my friends has the 18-55mm lens on them but I´m confused, I thought that 18-55 only can be applied to 58mm. Can you please orient me about this matter?. Any explanation will be helpful. Thank you!

    BalasHapus
  2. So I'm considering purchasing a Canon Rebel Xti (body only) and getting a Canon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 lens instead of the kit lens. This would be my first DSLR and I'm very much a novice to photography so I need some advice. Is this a good starter everyday lens? There are so many to choose from - it's hard to tell the difference between them all. I'd like to stay around $200 to $300 for the lens. Eventually I'd like a teleohoto but not yet.

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm new to the digital SLR world and I'm trying to find a good lens for portrait photography what would be the different in a 35 vs. 85?

    BalasHapus
  4. I'm planning to invest in a good dslr to build my portfolio. I've been thinking about buying the Nikon D90, but I want some more choices.

    BalasHapus