Sabtu, 14 Januari 2012

Abuse- proof case, decent screen protector

CaseCrown Antibacterial Protector Verizon compatible

CaseCrown Antibacterial Protector Verizon compatible

The product works much better than other brands I have tried. Don't let the other lower reviews fool you. They are either because people thought they were buying more for the price or because people were unhappy with the price. If they are unhappy with the price then they should buy it somewhere else. That is the nature of an open/free market. When I read a review, I want to know whether the product works or not, whether the product is reliable or not. I want a PRODUCT review. I do my own research into prices (try PriceTrace or CamelCamelCamel to get price histories before you buy).

Having said that, this product works very well. It sprays evenly. It cleans without damaging the lens - assuming you are using a proper cleaning cloth (some prefer microfiber, others lint-free disposable cloths - I have used both with similar results). It doesn't leave streaks and it is not too thin (problem with cheap drugstore cleaners) or too soapy. And, for those that really want a price comparison as part of the review, I thought it was very well priced (three dollars including ship.)

Get your CaseCrown Antibacterial Protector Verizon compatible Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I looked around for awhile for a good screen protector and finally settled on this one because I have bought previous CaseCrown products and been happy. This film didnt make the screen colors look different like many other films do, you could hardly tell that anything was even on the phone if applied right. Im really happy i had this on too, because i dropped my phone the other day and it got a huge scratch on the screen, a really deep one that created an air bubble in the protector film. When i took it off there was nothing on the real screen, the film had absorbed it all. Im ordering a new one today, and at the price its a great deal!

    BalasHapus