Selasa, 03 Januari 2012

Scanning B&W film

Plustek OpticFilm 7400 Film Scanner

Plustek OpticFilm 7400 Film Scanner

After 45 years of searching I found my lost transparency of Jimi Hendrix in 2010. I photographed Jimi in January 1967. I own all the copyrights. The condition of the photograph was very, very poor. I scanned the image on my original Plustek 7300 bought from Amazon and I have just upgraded to the 7400 recently. In the process of restoration I also had high end drum scans made but I found the Plusteck very clean and sharp and have used these images. I expect the people at Plusteck to fall over themselves when they see this photograph and see what their little machine can do. I have had a print acquired by the National Portrait Gallery in London and the French glossy rock magazine 'Rock and Folk' just published the photograph on their cover September 2012.
I highly recommend the Plustek 7400.

Yours Sincerely

Mike Berkofsky

Get your Plustek OpticFilm 7400 Film Scanner Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I have boxes of them I wish to save, I believe there is a special type of scanner, any help thanks

    BalasHapus
  2. I recently purchased my plustek opticfilm 7400 scanner and everything seems to be going fine.The only problem i'm having is that the film isn't showing my pictures.It coming in all grainy and looks like static.

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm looking to buy a negative scanner but I'm on quite a tight budget, I'm happy to save up but can anyone please advise on what kind of prices I can expect for a decent quality scanner? (gbp)

    BalasHapus