Kamis, 26 Januari 2012

Perfect fit, quality molding and a good price!

RainbowImaging 77mm lease Nikon LC 77

RainbowImaging 77mm lease Nikon LC 77

I got this tripod head along with a Manfrotto 055XPROB to use with a Vortex Razor spotting scope. I intend the use to be mostly for birding and digiscoping. The 393 head is exactly what I hoped. Solid, sturdy and well constructed. No problem with the foot/slide mount, the head assembled just as it should have and the balance with the scope or scope/camera is adjustable and just right (I did have to turn the scope around on the head when I attached the camera but the head is made for this and it was extremely easy. Just slide it out, turn it around and slide it back in). For me the weight is not an issue, I find it kind of comforting and the entire combo is pretty impressive to look at when assembled. I use the 393 withthe inner "U" in the down position and can achieve nearly vertical viewing (my Razor has the angled eyepiece). I like this much more than my pan/tilt head and while I have not used one of the more expensive Gimbal heads, I don't feel any need to. Very happy.

Get your RainbowImaging 77mm lease Nikon LC 77 Now!

4 komentar:

  1. Afterbreaking my original lens cap I found this one which works great and even says "Nikon" which the original one that came with my Nikon lens didn't!

    BalasHapus
  2. I bought this cap as a back up to one I purchased from Nikon. The Item exceeded my expectations in quality at a very affordable price.

    BalasHapus
  3. The lens cap was constructed of a thick (not cheap) plastic that was engineered like the original. I was expecting some visible mold issues like unsmooth edges on the inside, less deail than the Nikon OEM, but was pleasantly surprised. For the money, I was very happy with this lens cap. The cap does not look like an after-market item. The edges are clean, the mechanism seems solid enough for many years of service and of course, the most important, it STAYS ON my lens, without being loose, giving you the confidence that your lens will be protected in your bag or as you walk around before your shoot. I highly recommend this cap.

    BalasHapus