Selasa, 31 Januari 2012

Nikon-ish lens cap

JYC Center Pinch Snap On Front Camera

JYC Center Pinch Snap On Front Camera

Ok I had a 6.1 mega pixel camera before this one and took some wonderful shots with it, really amazing stuff! But this guy...this thing blows my old camera out of the water even with the most mundane shots. 18.2 mega pixels 30x zoom timer where you can take 10 snapshots in a row, veraible shutter speed, smile detectory, GPS compatable...Ok the GPS is a little much but overall I cannot rave more about the quality of this camera, makes me want to grunt like a tool-man: HOH! HOH! HOH! I digress, this particular package also came with carrying case, memory card, screen protector, extra battery, cleaning kit, and HDMI cable for direct hook up to a PC or TV for HD video...oh yeah...the sucker also does HD video recording!! This was a bit expensive but now that I've got it I have to say was worth every penny. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Get your JYC Center Pinch Snap On Front Camera Now!

2 komentar:

  1. Love this lens cap. This is exactly I been looking for for quite while after losing my original one. beter then original. excellent service, will buy it again.missplacedev

    BalasHapus