Jumat, 06 Januari 2012

Fantastic Camera, in and out of Water

Panasonic Waterproof Digital Camera Optical

Panasonic Waterproof Digital Camera Optical

I bought this camera for my wife as we had a baby on the way and our other camera was missing the charger. There are a few features of this camera I really like

1. Takes pictures extremely quickly. After pushing power it takes less than a second before you can take a picture
2. Picture quality is great.
3. Nothing protrudes from the camera the lens stays inside
4. It is waterproof and takes decent underwater photos.
5. Panoramic mode is neat and stitches the pictures together for you

It has a few features that are gimmicky as well. For example it wil attempt to recognize faces and insert the persons name into the picture. This doesn't work consistently. it has a lot of different pictures modes that seem odd as well. Like food picture mode and pet picture mode. I have tried them and they don't seem to do much.

This camera was a great purchase and would totally buy it again

Get your Panasonic Waterproof Digital Camera Optical Now!

7 komentar:

  1. Interested in Fujifilm XP10 Green 12MP Digital Camera w/ 5x Optical Zoom, 2.7" LCD, Waterproof (10'), Freezeproof (14* F), Shockproof (3') but don't know anything about waterproof cameras and have never owned a Fujifilm...and pointers would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

    BalasHapus
  2. I would like one with an optical zoom of 4 or more. I really have no idea what brand I want. What ever is the best is what I would like to get. My budget is $350 if not a little more. I would like some fed back about each camera suggested how good it works cool features and some if it has some down falls. Thank You for all answer given!

    BalasHapus
  3. Hello, what's the difference between a professional video camera that costs thousands and a video camera that is quite cheap?

    BalasHapus
  4. I am looking to buy a digital camera but am very specific as to what I want. I would like a camera that has the following features: small (fit in my pocket), an optical zoom greater than or equal to 6, at least 10.1 megalpixel, runs on AA bateries, is water proof, shock proof and can play video. What's my camera?

    BalasHapus
  5. I am looking into buying a small digital camera that takes pictures with sharp detail, zoom doesn't matter really as much. Looking to spend under $400 US if at all possible. I want one that will fit into a purse or pocket, no permanently protruding lenses. Waterproof a plus but by no means a requirement. Any recommendations?

    BalasHapus
  6. I've been looking for a waterproof camera and couldn't decide which one to get. Which waterproof camera is the BEST one?

    BalasHapus
  7. I would like a digital camera that is thin, HD, and waterproof. Any ideas? I was thinking maybe a Sanyo XacTi, but that is meant for recording videos which I don't mind. Just wondering anyone else's opinion.

    BalasHapus