Rabu, 25 Januari 2012

Very good and stylish

Black Wayfarer rectangle Unisex Glasses

Black Wayfarer rectangle Unisex Glasses

I got this tripod head along with a Manfrotto 055XPROB to use with a Vortex Razor spotting scope. I intend the use to be mostly for birding and digiscoping. The 393 head is exactly what I hoped. Solid, sturdy and well constructed. No problem with the foot/slide mount, the head assembled just as it should have and the balance with the scope or scope/camera is adjustable and just right (I did have to turn the scope around on the head when I attached the camera but the head is made for this and it was extremely easy. Just slide it out, turn it around and slide it back in). For me the weight is not an issue, I find it kind of comforting and the entire combo is pretty impressive to look at when assembled. I use the 393 withthe inner "U" in the down position and can achieve nearly vertical viewing (my Razor has the angled eyepiece). I like this much more than my pan/tilt head and while I have not used one of the more expensive Gimbal heads, I don't feel any need to. Very happy.

Get your Black Wayfarer rectangle Unisex Glasses Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I bought those glasses two days ago, and i gotta say i was very impressed by the service. First of all fast delivery, well packed, and second of all you get Nice Glasses + lens Spray cleaner + Lens cloth for less than 6$. Impressive, some lens spray on amazon are more expensive. The glasses quality is good, can't complain, nice design and as described. I just have to put prescription lenses for another 10$ and I have beautiful glasses for less than 20$!!!!! Very Very HAppy. Will by again and refer people to you!

    BalasHapus