Senin, 02 Januari 2012

This fits the canon digital rebal, fisheye lens for canon eos digital

0 42X FISHEYE MACRO DIGITAL Camera

0 42X FISHEYE MACRO DIGITAL Camera

I was leery about buying this after I read some negative reviews, but I'm a professional photographer and have been wanting a fisheye lens for a while, but was worried that I wouldn't actually like the "fisheye" effect and I didn't want to spend several hundred dollars on a Canon Fisheye Lens before I knew for sure.
For this price, I figured even if it didn't work it'd be worth a shot. I just recieved my lens today and I'm incredibly impressed. Both the construction of the lens (it's heavy and has metal components) and quality of the images the lens captures are very impressive. Before you buy this, you need to realize that it is not a lens that will fit directly on your camera--it attaches to lenses you already have. I put it on my 50mm 1.2 and my 18-55mm. The fisheye effect is most prominent when zoomed out a bit, but the quality of this lens is GREAT and I'd say if you're wanting to try a fisheye, before you drop several hundred dollars, you might want to try this lens--you will not be disappointed!

Get your 0 42X FISHEYE MACRO DIGITAL Camera Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I need to know because i dont want to waste my money, get it here, then see that it wont fit!! So i really need to know. please lemme know.

    BalasHapus
  2. I own a Canon EOS 20D and i want to get a new lens on it. I'm thinking about getting a Wide angle lens on amazon called the "0.42X FISHEYE LENS W/ MACRO FOR CANON EOS DIGITAL REBEL." Will I be able to put that lens on my camera???????

    BalasHapus