Minggu, 08 Januari 2012

YOU'RE NOW TUNED INTO THE GREATEST...

Canon 24 70mm 2 8L Standard Zoom

Canon 24 70mm 2 8L Standard Zoom

I am a serious amateur with a highly technical and analytical background.
For someone like me purchasing this lens was a complex decision for several reasons:
#1 I prefer prime lenses to zooms based on past experience with primes. Zooms usually require some kind of sacrifice.
#2 I don't make money from photography, so the purchase had to be driven purely by my passion for photography and owning quality glass.
What pushed my buttons was that one reviewer said it replaced several of his prime L lenses. I found it hard to believe but with Amazons generous return policy in mind it seemed like a safe bet to try it out. I figured worst case I return it and get some primes instead.
I was not disappointed, and furthermore I was very impressed. It truly is an amazing piece of glass. Paired up with my 5D3 it never leaves the camera. It focuses lighting fast and with perfect accuracy no matter how poor the lighting conditions are. Sharpness truly is on par with primes. Color is splendid and bokeh is very good, however separating the subject at focal lengths lower than 50mm is very difficult with f2.8 (you have to be very close). I would not use this lens for portraits although it can be used for such purpose at the 70mm end (I prefer 85mm for portraits).
I highly recommend this lens, despite the fact it is expensive, you will not be able to find better in this category.

Get your Canon 24 70mm 2 8L Standard Zoom Now!

5 komentar:

  1. I have a canon40 and I purcased a 70-200 2.8. what other two lenses should go in my bag?

    BalasHapus
  2. I am using a 7D Canon for a tv show what lenses should I get, to make it have something close to a show like 30rock? Or a movie like garden state?

    BalasHapus
  3. im going to school at AAU in san fran for photography and need some good lenses. i think thinking about a nice wide angle and just good high speed standard lens. any other lenses suggestion would be helpful!

    BalasHapus
  4. I'm not quite sure what to purchase and would enjoy help considering quality and budget, i'm looking lenses that i'll be able to get a very thin depth of fields as well as full focus wide angle shots.

    BalasHapus
  5. I want to buy a digital camera in the range of 10 to 15K. Can someone advise me which one should I buy. The requirment is min 10 M & 4X zoom with 3 inches screen. Pl advise

    BalasHapus